[RTTY] PW0T - disgusting! OPERATION

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PW0T - disgusting! OPERATION
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 05:33:17 -0500
Mobile Workshop" <mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com> wrote:
"Even BEFORE they were on, there were many stations just calling and
calling."
I noticed that also and place the ENTIRE blame for this on this probably
"well intended" packet spot!

14090.0 PW0T        rtty very soon            PY0T2052 20 Feb 2002

The logging program that I use alerts me in voice and in the color of the
spots of something I "think I need"!  I heard the voice, saw the color, and
like many others, didn't read the entire spot! I was NOT one of those that
were calling before "anyone was home", but I certainly believe that without
that spot, there would have been no reason for anyone to be calling? I was
fortunate to work them and TI9M, both new for me on RTTY, before the "chaos"
started!  Good luck to all that still need both.
C'Ya, Shelby