[RTTY] Pileup hint

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Pileup hint
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:29:32 -0600
I'm seeing a lot of people trying to call on the same frequency as
the last station that just made contact the DX (mainly PW0T) and it's not
working
and hasn't worked much at all.

I might suggest that when calling these DX stations split up that you
find a clear frequency (if possible) and call there.  I'm noticing that
PW0T is moving away from the frequency where he just made contact.

I heard PY7ZZ tell Vince K5VT yesterday on 17M SSB that they will
be leaving the island on March 2nd.  So that leaves plenty of time to
get them in the log.  They are doing a much better job today.

Good luck if you're still in there trying!
73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog