[RTTY] PW0T - disgusting! but not bad after 1st day

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PW0T - disgusting! but not bad after 1st day
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:43:11 -0800 (PST)
---  joseph duerbusch <jduerbusch@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dave Wrote:
> "3. DX Stations: Make sure your exchange is not too short, and send the call
>     of the station you're working at both ends of the exchange. "
>
> Boy, this is really the most important part.  Neither  TI9M or PW0T did this.

Actually, this is not the case with TI9M.  They are sending the call on BOTH
ends of the exchange, even on CW and SSB.  I heard this very clearly last night
on both 80 and 75 meters.  Also on RTTY but very short "AD1C 599 AD1C".  If you
call too long, you'll miss it!

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com