[RTTY] BARTG Sprint logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint logs
From: SKA@bartg.demon.co.uk (John Barber)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:45:04 +0000
LAST CHANCE ............

The closing date for BARTG Sprint logs is here, so if you took part in
the contest and haven't sent in a log please do so NOW!

All logs received so far have been cross checked and processed (about
320 so far) and I hope to get the results out before our HF RTTY contest
in two weeks time. This would be less than two months between contest
and results publication, which is one big advantage of having all logs
in Cabrillo format.

I just received a certificate for CQWW RTTY .. the 2000 contest  .. now
that is a long wait!

73

John GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager