[RTTY] Re: P38 card

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: P38 card
From: kk5oq@bellsouth.net (kk5oq)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:29:41 -0600
Bill,
 Pass on to Mark for the great help in resolving some problems with the
ST8000/DBIN's
modem's we have been using since 9/11 on some dedicated secure circuit's at
the
.mil qth. Never could get the ST8000a's working(been setting on the shelf
for
year's gathering dust), think that problem was in our radar van's software
and not
necessary the modem's(chipsets).
73
Charles/kk5oq (255th Air Control Squadron(tactical)

In regard to the discussion about the HAL P-38 and PCI-4000 modems, I feel
that I need to clarify a couple of things.