[RTTY] One more try....

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] One more try....
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John - vk4cej)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 08:57:21 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C1C291.6E137560

I have posted this enquiry in the reflector twice but due to the
overwhelming off topic messages of late they probably went unnoticed.  =
(hint hint)
At least, I hope thats the reason for no replies as someone would haveto =
know of
these RTTY devices...... I have recently been given what appears to be a
fairly old RTTY/CW 'system' which consists of an Info-Tech model 300
keyboard, a b&w monitor and an Info-Tech Model 200-E "box".

I have not as yet connected it all up and thought I might save =
considerable
time by finding out if anyone already knew how these devices performed =
on
RTTY compared to the PK-232

John - vk4cej

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C1C291.6E137560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I have posted this enquiry in the reflector twice&nbsp;but due to=20
the<BR>overwhelming off topic messages of late they probably went=20
unnoticed.&nbsp; (hint hint)</DIV>
<DIV>At least, I hope thats the reason for no replies as&nbsp;someone =
would=20
haveto&nbsp;know of<BR>these RTTY devices...... I have recently been =
given what=20
appears to be a<BR>fairly old RTTY/CW 'system' which consists of an =
Info-Tech=20
model 300<BR>keyboard, a b&amp;w monitor and an Info-Tech Model 200-E=20
"box".<BR><BR>I have not as yet connected it all up and thought I might =
save=20
considerable<BR>time by finding out if anyone already knew how these =
devices=20
performed on<BR>RTTY compared to the PK-232<BR><BR><BR>John -=20
vk4cej</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C1C291.6E137560--