[RTTY] YU8/9X0A

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] YU8/9X0A
From: w1zt@attbi.com (George Johnson)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 07:15:10 -0500
Dick,
Unfortunately you worked YU.  His name is Andy and he is with the UN and
is working in YU along with some other hams in relief operations.  He is
Russian (RW3AH) and used to operate from 9X a few years ago.  He got the
9X short call while operating in Rwanda and seems to be using it now
when he goes to other assignments.

Last QSL info I have is via DL5WM.  I would like to work him back in 9X
also :-)
73 and GL, George .. W1ZT