[RTTY] High Speed RTTY Sprint for 2002 ?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] High Speed RTTY Sprint for 2002 ?
From: Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com (Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:04:42 -0000
Hello,

I'm also curious - I haven't got or found any info about
this years event (and I don't think the e-mail address for
posting the Summary Sheet is OK - the rules says:
wf1b-rtty@wf1b.com - and that address don't work anymore...)

So - anyone know???

73 de Jan

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
SAC 2000 Contest Committee Chairman
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Mostly QRV in MS or MM from: SK3BG - SK3HQ - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000