Re[2]: [RTTY] 7X0DX on RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [RTTY] 7X0DX on RTTY
From: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl> (SP5UAF)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:17:18 +0100
Hello again,

I don't know if he will participate in BARTG but it is a good idea
perhaps. I will drop him an e-mail and suggest to participate. However
I don't know about his free time. In any way it will be a good idea to
give a chance of workin 7X on RTTY for many HAMs who will surely
participate in BARTG.

73
Tom SP5UAF

PS. Mirek and his QSL manager DL4DBR are very solid about QSLs so I
think QSL is sure if anyone will work 7X0DX.