[RTTY] Re: QRM back on 15M?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: QRM back on 15M?
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:09:16 -0000
Hi Don and all,

Well, it had gone yesterday, and I have just checked now, and although I can
hear some clicks, it isn't as bad as it was. They were quite fast, but are
now slower, and also weaker.

Nothing shows on the MMTTY spectrum here, but I doubt there is enough energy
to do much. Previously, it was audible right up to 21.140, but now seems to
fade away before 21.100. It was also very strong down as far as 20.600, but
I don't hear anything there at all.

Let's hope it has gone for the contest!

73 to all
Phil

PS................... there is a JW7 on 14082 (USB AFSK) with auroral
flutter, and many Europeans calling! (A zoo!)