[RTTY] Manager

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Manager
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:23:05 -0600
I worked  EW3BF yesterday on 20 meters at 0214z.  I copied his qsl manager
as DL1GWE. The data base can't find that call. Can someone give me either
the correct call or the address of DL1GWE ?  Thanks.

With Ducie Is. to be on the air Saturday, I wonder how many will leave the
BARTG contest to try and work Ducie? I for one will be in that pile up
regardles of the contest.

Received my RTTY - DXCC certificate. Number 1141. I know there must be more
than that with DXCC for RTTY that have not made the effort to send in their
cards.

73....Dick  / KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League