[RTTY] W1ZT 2002 BARTG HF SOE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W1ZT 2002 BARTG HF SOE
From: w1zt@attbi.com (George Johnson)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:56:28 -0500
2002
-+- BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: W1ZT

   QSOs DX: Call Areas
80m:  20    12 8
40m: 70    20 13
20m: 154   42 13
15m: 177   43 17
10m: 342   63 24
Total: 763
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 255
Score:  1167390

Comments:
Pretty good conditions here on the high bands but limited operating time
available this year.  I was hoping for more 80m activity but noise
levels and signal levels did not cooperate.  I was only able to spend
Friday evening on 80m as a family health situation required attention
the second night.  The rate was appropriate for exceeding last years'
total of 1180 Qso but time was just not available.  Thanks to all for
the contacts...  and thanks to XR0X for the surprise calls.  I found
XR0X in a big pile up on 20m late at the end... only to hear him shut
down due to all the constant calling.  I found him again all alone about
8 KHz higher where he had taken refuge.

Highlights:
XR0X on 3 bands;
HK0GU, 8P6SH, AA5AU, and VE6RAJ on 5 bands.
Wish there could have been more...

73, George .. W1ZT