[RTTY] XR0X Operating Schedule Change

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XR0X Operating Schedule Change
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:01:06 -0000
Hi George, and all,

Thanks for the info George, and also thanks for spotting them on 15m
earlier!

I was sat in the shack, watching others work them on 10m, but couldn't even
hear the slightest hint of tones, and was almost about to give up, but
decided to check through some QSL cards, check a few countries etc, and then
I saw your spot for them on 10m. Switched on again, but still nothing here!

Then I saw you correct the frequency, and I changed down to 15m, and
actually had some print.
Very weak, but obvious who it was. Kept watching, and at 2036, I saw &SUP
come up, and sent a report back. Again they sent my report! Oh heck! I sent
mine again, and saw UP 599 599 GU0   P.
I sent again, this time twice, and then saw GU0 UP TU QRZ UP on screen, and
I have to assume it was Doug at the keys, as I doubt anyone else would have
given me a couple of tries like that.

YES! Now I just hope it was me in the log.

A tough one from here, and I am hoping like mad!
73 all de Phil GU0SUP