[RTTY] VP6DI RTTY-CW-SSB ???

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VP6DI RTTY-CW-SSB ???
From: Paul.Bigwood@yaesu.co.uk (Paul Bigwood)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:59:44 -0000
Hi,

Life can really kick you in the butt!

I've not had a contact either so far on any band or mode. I've been up early
most days last week trying on 15CW when the propogation is good to the UK,
but never got through.

This weekend we had a hamradio show in North London (Picketts Lock) and I
was there manning our stand and on Saturday morning at about 0845z, I tuned
to 21020KHz on the FT-100 on the stand and there he was 599+ working
Europeans (including a couple of G's) and I haven't a key, a rig that would
transmit (we disable the TX at shows to prevent blowing the front end of
other receivers) and my frustration level rising by the minute. In the end I
had to switch him off, couldn't stand the stress any more!

I'll try again tomorrow, but I doubt I'll get this one at all. Time is
running out!

73's

Paul Bigwood, G3WYW
Project Sales Manager
Vertex Standard / Yaesu UK Ltd.

This message is a privileged and confidential transmission from the sender
to the addressee, and may not be re-transmitted to any other party, either
in printed or electronic form, without the express written consent of the
sender. This message may not be forwarded to any "Newsgroup" nor any
"Mailing List" without the express written consent of  the sender.