[RTTY] VP6DI RTTY QSO

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VP6DI RTTY QSO
From: k5ic@yahoo.com (k5ic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:53:25 -0700
Do you ever feel that after calling a station for, God knows, how many
hours, that the station is ignoring you for some unknown reason?
Well, I got that feeling late night chasing VP6DI on RTTY. Never mind
that he was S3 here in Albuquerque, NM. Never mind that I'm running 80
watts out.
Never mind hundreds calling him. Never mind my A4 beam is at 40 feet and
has blown traps. I must have done some horrid thing to him which caused
him to ignore me. :-( .
Well, at 0900 UTC he forgave me, he stopped ignoring me, he forgave my
trespasses. :-) .
Audie  K5IC