[RTTY] April Fool...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] April Fool...
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:20:18 -0800 (PST)
April 1, 2002

  Some of you guys are really funny.
--------------
  Many years ago I received my April issue of QST (or it could have
been CQ) and was reading a very convincing (at least to me) article
about a Russian city that had built a very large receiving antenna.
It was so large that it was able to absorb many, many MegaWatts of
energy being radiated by all the Radio stations in the World.  They
told that they were able to absorb so much radiated power that they
could supply enough power to run a small city of over 30,000 homes.
  This in turn absorbed so much radiated energy that communications
world wide was disrupted.  No one was able to recieve any signals for
over 24 hours.