[RTTY] P5 RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] P5 RTTY
From: dhill@cprk.com (Hill, Don)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:30:15 -0600
I told Bruce I would be sending this to the reflector.  I was
curious to know what exactly the post on the website meant.

Here's the exact wording of the post on the website:

2002 April 1
Just talked with Ed, if he is going to operate RTTY, it will be on 21.080
listening up only. Before he starts operating, he will say a couple of words
voice to confirm that it is him. No operation on any band other than 15m for
voice and rtty.
<<<

Below is Bruce's answer to questions about why the ARRL is only
accepting SSB contacts for DXCC and whether Ed will come up on
SSB on 21080 first before going to RTTY.

WFWL,
Don AA5AU