[RTTY] SP RVG RTTY Contest Buffers

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SP RVG RTTY Contest Buffers
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:35:07 -0500
Examples of SP RVG RTTY Contest buffers now on the
AA5AU WriteLog website http://www.geocities.com/writelog.

I'm undecided whether I'll operate ARI, VOLTA or Anatolian
RTTY contests but I'll attempt to put some buffer examples up
for those too.  There are four RTTY contests if four weeks
and as far as I am concerned, that's way too many.  Last time
I did 3 in a row, I was so burned out by the 3rd weekend, I almost
gave it up.  Now there are four in a row!

I would recommend the SP Contest, it's been gaining popularity
just as the EA RTTY Contest has been in the past few years.  If
I operate any of the other three, it will be VOLTA, since it's been
around the longest of the 3 and has moderate activity.  I like the
points structure in VOLTA as well.

I have some extra time on my hands so I may be updating the
AA5AU RTTY Callsign file tonight with callsigns added from
the WPX, BARTG & EA contests.  I'll either post tonight or
later this week.  If it's later this week, I'll send a message out.  Lots
of new callsigns to add.  RTTY is growing every contest.  Not
bad for "frill" mode.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com