[RTTY] RTTY Honor Roll At Last

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Honor Roll At Last
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:26:50 -0500
I received my confirmation letter from the ARRL today telling
me that I qualified for both RTTY and CW Honor Rolls.

It took me 18 years, 7 months to get RTTY Honor Roll.  It took
much longer for CW.  My first RTTY contact was with EA7BBK
on July 23, 1983 and my last QSO was with PW0T on February 21, 2002.

I have a lot of people on these reflectors to thank.  Too many
to list.  I do want to specifically thank members of the Delta DX
Association for bringing me into their club and showing me how
much DX'ing can be as a group.

In particular, I like to thank Mike, W5ZPA, whom I spent many
hours and days riding shotgun with waiting to work the new ones
as they showed up.  And to Randy, WX5L, for his work in getting
other new ones in the log.

Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to working the rest of them now.
73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog