[RTTY] Baudot paper tape?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Baudot paper tape?
From: Paul.Bigwood@yaesu.co.uk (Paul Bigwood)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:46:18 +0100
Hi Barry,

Nope! It only shows a 3 bit wide tape pattern that repeats every 13 bits
along the tape. Not RTTY or ASCII I'm afraid.

Best Regards,

Paul Bigwood, G3WYW
Project Sales Manager
Vertex Standard / Yaesu UK Ltd.

This message is a privileged and confidential transmission from the sender
to the addressee, and may not be re-transmitted to any other party, either
in printed or electronic form, without the express written consent of the
sender. This message may not be forwarded to any "Newsgroup" nor any
"Mailing List" without the express written consent of  the sender.