[RTTY] QSL from A71A

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QSL from A71A
From: dhill@cprk.com (Hill, Don)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:14:43 -0500
A71A is the club station for Qatar:

QATAR AMATEUR RADIO SOCIETY, A71A
P.O.BOX:22122
DOHA,
QATAR

If you can't get a card, you can probably look up the members
at http://www.qsl.net/a71a/members.htm and several of them have
their own website addresses with E-mail addresses.  With a little
work, you might be able to find something out.

While we are on the subject.  Has anyone ever gotten an FT5XN
card from F6PEN?  I've sent 3 times with no results for a 30M
CW contact in 1998.  And in my research of FT5XN, I have never
found where he actually operated 30M, so maybe I worked a pirate.
I've still heard nothing from F6PEN who I know is still around
as he was mentioned in a DX article about a get-together for the
Clipperton group this year.

It's the only card I've not been able to get that I need.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU @ work