[RTTY] New URL Re: [Dx4win] MMTTY and DX4WIN

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New URL Re: [Dx4win] MMTTY and DX4WIN
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:59:06 -0500
> Dave,
>
> Many hams are successfully using DX4WIN with MMTTY. I wrote down some
> implementation tips, which John (WA9ALS) has been nice enough to place on
> his web site. Take a look at:
>
> http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dx4win-mmtty-macros.rtf and
> http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dx4win-mmtty-hardware.rtf

I went ahead and made a page with links to the above files for future
reference.  There's also a link from my homepage now.  For the rightfully
paranoid (of rtf files etc), I also copied the actual text on the new page:

Please see http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dx4win-mmtty.htm "Using MMTTY with
DX4WIN by Larry Gauthier, K8UT".