[RTTY] EA WW RTTY ZL2AMI SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EA WW RTTY ZL2AMI SOAB
From: rstewart@paradise.net.nz (Bob Stewart)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:26:36 -0000
Hi All,

I enjoyed the EA Contest and managed to move my score up from last year.
Opertating as usual from Quartz Hill. Have a look at www.zl6qh.com for a
description of the site and antennas. I tried a new weapon - a splitter to
feed two antennas - "horizontal beam stacking" worked well and allows me to
work JA (North) and NA (East) at the same time.

Phil GU0SUP made it on 40m and helped to push up the mults. But no 80m
contacts.

See you all in the SP next weekend.

EA WW Contest

ZL2AMI    SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH RTTY

  Band       QSO       PTS      Mult
   80M           0                0         0
   40M         31           183       23
   20M       226           448       85
   15M       164           327       68
   10M       104           206       54