[RTTY] Last Call for 2002 CQ/RJ WPX Plaque Sponsors

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Last Call for 2002 CQ/RJ WPX Plaque Sponsors
From: w6otc@garlic.com (W6OTC)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:49:21 +0000
Final scores have been computed and are now being compiled for this year's
RTTY WPX contest.  The 2001 CQWW results will appear in May CQ and the 2001
WPX results will probably appear in July CQ.  Of course, The New RTTY
Journal will also publish the results.

Along with the results, we normally publish the list of Plaque Sponsors and
Winners.  Present sponsors (some sponsor more than one plaque) include the
following:  HAL Communications Corp., The New RTTY Journal, CQ Magazine,
W2JGR, AA5AU, K4WW, KP2N, KG7YQ, W0DC, W0ETC, W6OTC, HC8N, K6AW.  We hope to
present sponsored plaques to those attending Dayton as in prior years.

The cost of plaques is $55, payable to me at Glenn Vinson, 36 Presidio
Terrace, San Francisco, CA 94118.  If you want to sponsor a 2002 CQ/RJ RTTY
WPX plaque, let me know by e-mail so I can include your call in the plaque
box.

73, Glenn, W6OTC