[RTTY] HH2PK update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HH2PK update
From: N3SL@aol.com (N3SL@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:40:31 EDT
Fellow RTTY types,

A number of you (like 15-20 around the world) have emailed about a RTTY card
from Pat, HH2PK, and your only Q was the 1998 WPX.  Those logs were
irretrievable on Pat's machine, but Mr. PakRat himself, the man who never
discards anything - that would be Grandpa Eddie, W6/G0AZT - has come through
with a copy (on diskette, no less) of Pat's final WPX-RTTY contest logs.
They will be added to the online log this evening (Tuesday) and uploaded.  I
would say it's reasonable to expect the new log to be available sometime
tomorrow.  I also would say a short "thanks" to Mr. Schneider might be in
order....

By the way: QSLs have been ordered and COULD be here as soon as May 15.
Andy, UA3AA, has graciously agreed to "expedite" the order.

73,
Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html