[RTTY] SP DX RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SP DX RTTY Contest
From: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl> (SP5UAF)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:17:09 +0200
SP-DX RTTY Contest 2002

Call used: SN5Z
Location:  SP

Entry Class: D. Stacje polskie

Band    QSOs   Pts  Qth     DX  Cont
80        90   346    13    25     2
40       103   509    10    29     3
20       212  1350    11    50     5
15       170  1281    13    46     5
10        50   367     7    22     5
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    625  3853    54   172     6

Continents counted only once (not once per band)

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 5224668

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.01

RIG: FT-990 + PA

Antennas: 6-el Yagi for 28MHz
          5-el Yagi for 21MHz
          5-el Yagi for 14MHz
          Delta for 7MHz
          Delta for 3.5MHz
          1.8MHz dipole for receiving

We had some problems with the 80 meters antenna - fortunately just at
the end of the propagation on this band. However last contacts on 80
meters were made with 160m dipole. Poor propagation on 10 meters
We are very glad to see so many old and new friends on the screen.
Last year we managed to make 502 QSOs. This year 625 QSOs.
As you know Polish stations have separate class in SP DX RTTY. This
year our friends made contest effort from SQ6Z. Just after the contest
I had a phone call from Bogdan SP3RBR - one of the operators.  What to
say - our station will not take the first place for sure. Here are the
results of SQ6Z (there can be some mistakes in numbers but more or
less it is like this):

SQ6Z
Band    QSOs   Pts  Qth     DX  Cont
80       125   539    15    31     2
40       124   607    12    33     4
20       169  1146     9    45     5
15       185  1511     9    41     5
10        61   466     6    22     5
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    664  4265    51   172     6

Claimed Score: 5,711,922

Thanks to all who participated in SP DX RTTY 2002. See you on the
screen next year and in the meantime in other RTTY events.

73
Tom SP5UAF
SP5ZCC - Scouts Radio Club
http://www.sp5zcc.waw.pl/

PS. Visit http://www.contesting.com/ and have a look at my article
"Let's meet SP7GIQ (CQ/RJ WPX RTTY)" where I described our CQ/RJ
operation as 3Z0WPX (sorry for some mistakes in the text of the
article).