[RTTY] FW0DX slim or real ?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW0DX slim or real ?
From: deuxfox@earthlink.net (deuxfox)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:51:27 +0000
Glenn I worked the same station on 02/12/01 and used the manager JE3ZRT
with an address from K4UTE's lookup site. I think I got the MGR call
during my contact. But no card yet. The station was spotted many times
between Dec 1 and Dec 6. Your manager JE3CZT may be incorrect but Slim
does work in mysterious ways.
Don KF2XF