[RTTY] ARI AA5AU SO Digital HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI AA5AU SO Digital HP
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 16:04:17 -0500
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SO Digital HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0        0      0
   80:   0      0        0      0
   40:   0      0        0      0
   20:   0      0       92     38
   15:   0      0      115     56
   10:   0      0       20     16
-----------------------------------
Total:   0      0      227    110  Total Score = 104,830

Club:

Comments:

Not really sure why I wasted my time in this contest.  It's simply quite boring
with the 10 minute rule and no points for QSO's with same country - I guess
that's why there's not much activity.  On the other hand, it did give me plenty
of time between QSO's for stuff like catching up on a year's QSL'ing, cutting
the grass, pressure washing the house, and watching NASCAR.  Nothing like doing
a contesting AND getting your chores done in the same weekend!

Highlights were being called by AP2IA and BV2WM.

73, Don AA5AU

http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog