[RTTY] AA5AU Comments / Teaser

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU Comments / Teaser
From: David.Plaskett@mgxgroup.com (David Plaskett)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 08:55:53 +0200
Hi Don,
                I give up, which is the odd one out ?................

 On the other hand, it did give me plenty
of time between QSO's for stuff like catching up on a year's QSL'ing, cutting
the grass, pressure washing the house, and watching NASCAR.

DAVID J. PLASKETT (ZS6RVG/ZS0R)
MGX Customers Services
StorageTek Distributor, South Africa
Delivering the Information Advantage
Phone - (011) 695-2501
Fax - (011) 318-3924
Cell - (082) 442-3090
E-Mail - David.Plaskett@mgxgroup.com
This e-mail and attachments relating thereto, is intended for the
above-mentioned recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender and delete it immediately as it contains information relating
to the official business of MGX Storage Solutions (Pty) Limited, which is
confidential, legally privileged and proprietary to MGX Storage Solutions (Pty)
Limited. MGX Storage Solutions (Pty) Limited does not own and endorse any other
content. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender unless clearly stated as being those of MGX Storage Solutions (Pty)
Limited.