[RTTY] 10 Minute Rule

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 10 Minute Rule
From: wa0sxv@mellinger.com (Mike Mellinger WA0SXV)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:56:16 -0500
Oh heck!  Just what we need right before Dayton.

I will be happy to tolerate a special class for SO2R just as soon as a
class is created that separates us poor schmucks with ground-mounted
verticals from the guys with multiple 100 foot towers with multiple
switched arrays.

Trust me -- SO2R with two verticals still doesn't compete with the big
tower and complex antenna systems.

Mike