[RTTY] A VOLTA RTTY contest 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A VOLTA RTTY contest 2002
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (Vern)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 13:46:02 -0500
         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    6       14      0       4
40m:    16      104     4       6
20m:    71      1145    18      14
15m:    58      1049    21      3
10m:    5       119     4       1
Total:  156     28      47      28

Bonus multipliers:      0
Total multipliers:      75
Score:          28442700
Station Description:    FT-1000MP Mark V
Antenna(s):     TH6DXX, 40 sloper , 80 dipole
Operators:      W9HLY
Remarks:        Very very poor conditions in Indiana. Band would
                come and go. No exciting catches. I may be
                suffering from from excessive RTTY contest
                syndrome. But all contest deserve support. My
                Writelog logging program module worked fine
                without the AA5AU work around.

80m Summary
Countries
-none-
Call Areas
K1 K3 K5 VE6

40m Summary
Countries
EA I S5 SP
Call Areas
K1 K3 K4 K5 VE3 VE6

20m Summary
Countries
9A DL EA F G HA I KL LU S5 SP SV T9 TA UA UA9 UR YL
Call Areas
JA1 K1 K2 K4 K5 K6 K7 K0 VE2 VE6 VE7 VE9 VK4 VK6

15m Summary
Countries
DL EA EI F G GW HA I LZ OK ON PA S5 SM SP SV UA UR YL
YO YU
Call Areas
K1 K4 K5

10m Summary