[RTTY] VOLTA

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA
From: wfking@worldnet.att.net (Wayne F. King)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 07:39:51 -0400
2002
-+- ALLESSANDRO VOLTA RTTY DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by SSB and RTTY club of COMO and A.R.I.

CALL: N2WK                                                       Country

__X Single OP., All Bands                         Multi-Op. Single Transmitter
(All bands only)
        Single Op., Single Band

         QSOs   Points  DX:
Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:
20m:
15m:
10m:
Total:

Bonus multipliers:      0
Total multipliers:      74
Score:
        36575980

Really slow!!! The longest 7 hours I've spent in a contest. Can someone
send me the E-Mail address for log submission?  I'm usually on the golf
course this time of year but rained out. I should have played in the
rain.....:)

73, Wayne N2WK