[RTTY] Dayton Packing - QSL cards

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton Packing - QSL cards
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:13:07 -0500
I've spent the last couple of months catching up on QSL's here.  They
are all out except N2EXU & K6RFM which go out tonight.  If you need
a card from AA5AU, bring your card and I'll be happy to swap cards.

If you sent a card and did not receive one back, perhaps I did not receive
it.  My address changed a couple years ago and I am no longer using the
PO Box in Belle Chasse.  Address ok at www.qrz.com.

Was suppose to leave this morning, but the YL had car troubles.  See
everyone there!

73, Don AA5AU