[RTTY] Mailwasher website

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mailwasher website
From: Scott Schultz" <sschultz@megsinet.net (Scott Schultz)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 05:42:53 -0500
One thing to add about Mailwasher, I have set my Outlook to NOT Send and
Receive at Startup. This option can be found under the Tools | Options |
General tab. I also unchecked the option underneath that which can be set yo
automatically check for new email at specified intervals. After all, the
whole objective is to let Mailwasher do the checking so the undesireable
email never makes it to your "real" email program.

73,
de Scott N0IU