[RTTY] Icom 746 and MFJ Interface

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Icom 746 and MFJ Interface
From: ve9dx@rac.ca (Andy)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:01:01 -0400
I am trying to set up an Icom 746 with an MFJ1275 interface to do FSK.
I have no problem with AFSK or PSK etc and can get the rig to key, but
I get a steady carrier when I try to transmit in FSK.
Com ports all seem to be setup ok and normal rig control works good.
I have the LSB is really FSK turned off and selected soundboard fsk in
Rittyrite
Any ideas?

      Ex: VE1ASJ, VE1DX, VE1SPI, VE8CW, VO2AB, CI8CW, CY0SPI, HP9FC, ZD9BP
      etc...
      Home page:  http://www.ve9dx.com
      Online Logs:  http://www.ve9dx.com/logs.html
      Telnet links:  http://www.ve9dx.com/telnet/sites.html
       (with links to over 200 Open DXclusters)
       VE9DX Online logs: http://www.ve9dx.com/ve9dx2k/ve9dx2k.html
       Email: ve9dx@rac.ca