[RTTY] Thanks to New RTTY Journal & CQ

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks to New RTTY Journal & CQ
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:12:07 -0500
Thanks to the New RTTY Journal, the people at HAL and
CQ magazine for the nice plaque I received in Dayton for first
place USA Low Power in last year's CQ/RJ World Wide RTTY
DX Contest.

I was also presented with a plaque for CQ WPX for 1st Place
NA Low Power but it said EUROPE on it. hi  I guess because I
sponsor the low power EUROPE plaque, it got mixed up a bit.
I'm sure the Journal folks will get is straightened out.

Still no results from the WPX Contest, but I believe ZX2B was
world high score in low power and I was 2nd place.

Dayton was very nice this year despite a little rain on Friday and
cool temps on Saturday, but at least it was sunny on Saturday
and Sunday.

Thanks to everyone who attended the RTTY Forum.  We have nearly
100 attendees to the forum (standing room only).  And thanks to
everyone for their nice comments on my presentation as well as those
from Tyler, K3MM, and Jerry, NO2T.  It was a fun experience for me
and the SO2R topic was well received.

Thanks again to all,
73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com