[RTTY] VOLTA ZL2AMI

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA ZL2AMI
From: rstewart@paradise.net.nz (Bob Stewart)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 03:30:06 -0000
Hi All,

A bit late but here is my VOLTA result. These distance contests certainly do
help make up for the low QSO rates that we South pacific Op's have to
endure.

Geaoge W1ZT found me among the CW ops on 40m - our digital band in ZL and Ja
goes down to 7025, I was well inside the band plan. After my contact with
George I thought I would try for NA up the band, but no response!!

I will be looking for you all in the ANARTS next weekend.

CALL: ZL2AMI      New Zealand

A1 Single OP., All Bands

           QSOs     Points     DX:     Call Areas
80m:          0              0         0           0
40m:        15         770       10           1
20m:     179        8490       37         18
15m:       84        3762       28         10
10m:         9           447        2            4
Total:    287             33      77          33

Bonus multipliers: 0
Total multipliers: 110
Score:  425,216,330

73