[RTTY] A quick idea of ANARTS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A quick idea of ANARTS
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:09:40 +0100
Hi all,

Well, that's it for me! I made 300 QSO's for about 1.5m points! I'll post a
proper score tomorrow.

Had great fun with the IC756, it really worked very well. A couple of things
surprised me though!
The fan only came on ONCE in all the time I used it, and I am very impressed
with the InRad 400Hz filters. Still got to get used to the twin PBT tuning,
so I didn't use them much.
It did take a while to get everything set up correctly for FSK, but it looks
good now!

I did get on yesterday for about 30 minutes, and worked 10 contacts on 10m
only. I did see BQ9P on 15m, but the pile up was too large, and I had tea to
cook for the XYL's birthday!

It was hard work to find the W's, and I wondered of you had all gone to bed,
but Mike K4GMH had a great signal, as did May WA1EHK.
Apologies for missing some of you, but conditions made it hard work at
times.

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP