[RTTY] MMTTY and Net etc

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY and Net etc
From: Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net (Jim Martin)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:25:14 +0100
Hi Tom
Just back from another fb trip to the Summer Isles and reading through the
mail.  I heard you going great guns in the contest but I could not get going
with 80w to the vertical.  Conditions were not too good and strange up north
with so much short skip but the occassional Q5 DX station coming through
kept  matters interesting.
 There is a great program by DL9HO which I have used many times for log
conversions. The webpage is http://www.qsl.net/dl9ho/english.html
and if you email DL9HO@QSL.NET with the problem he may be interested in
adding this conversion to the program features.  It's worth a try then I can
convert my log too!
73
Jim
MM0BQI/GB5SI

         *****      MM0BQI  HomePage at  www.qsl.net/mm0bqi       *****
   IOTA DXpedition to EU92   26-29 July and 19-24 October. Look out for
GB5SI
Member of the GMDX Group - Scotlands DX Association - www.gmdx.org.uk