[RTTY] Re: [DX-NEWS] Miracle or right place/time

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [DX-NEWS] Miracle or right place/time
From: kp4p@hotmail.com (Telesforo Figueroa)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:31:27 +0000

Congratulations Bill.

I had the same luck, back in February, 15 meters SSB after several tries. I
know how do&nbsp;you feel.

Tele

KP4P

&gt;From: "Bill Hawkins"

&gt;To:

&gt;CC: "Donnie Murray"
,

&gt;Subject: [DX-NEWS] Miracle or right place/time

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
&gt;Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:03:57 -0500

&gt;

&gt;Halleluja!

&gt;After trying for several months, with my 500 watts and antique TA 33 at 25

&gt;feet, to get P5/4L4FN in the log on CW or SSB I decided to get into RTTY to

&gt;see maybe if I could get him there. I am new at RTTY and have only worked

&gt;two (2) RTTY DX stations, but this morning at 9:40 local time I saw a post

&gt;for him and tuned up there. Sure enough, there he was with a really good

&gt;signal. Three calls later he was in the log.

&gt;Now for approval!

&gt;Bill W5EC

&gt;

&gt;Subscribe/unsubscribe, feedback, FAQ, problems, etc

&gt;DX-NEWS http://njdxa.org/dx-news

&gt;DX-CHAT: http://njdxa.org/dx-chat

&gt;To post a message, DX NEWS items only, dx-news@pro-usa.net

&gt;Archives http://www.mail-archive.com/dx-news%40pro-usa.net/