[RTTY] EA2RCF/M 3600 Kms de Radio !

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EA2RCF/M 3600 Kms de Radio !
From: ec2adr@wanadoo.es (Roberto)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:06:00 +0200
Dear OM-s:

We announce  that EA2RCF/M mobile station will be again on the air=20
activating the "Rallie" Vitoria-Gasteiz <-> Friedishaffen (Germany) in a =

total way of 3600 km in radio operation.

The team is composed by:

EA2CAR EA2RU EB2DTP EA4EED, DL3MGL and EC2ADR

The expedition will start on 26rd June 16:00 EA, and will continue in=20
the return way on 30th June at 12:00 EA more or less.

The bands and operating modes are as follows:

HF -> 10, 20, 40, 80 meters   in FONIA, CW, RTTY, PSK31 and SSTV

VHF -> 144.800 APRS 1200 bds (continusly)

          -> 144.300 SSB FONIA, CW

Here is the equipment that will be used:

- TM-D700
- ICOM-746
- KENWOOD TS-570
- 3 HF mobile antennas
- 2 VHF/UHF mobile antennas
- GPS Garmin 12
- GPS Mouse
- 2 laptop computers
- 3 high capacity batteries
-12 V -> 220 V Converter System

Auxiliar Hardware:

- 24 Rioja Alavesa wine bottles
- 15 kgs Extremadura=B4s cheese, chorizo and jamon.
- Fridge

We will send an special conmemorative QSL card to all stations that=20
make, at least, one contact with us in any of the modes. Our report will =

be completed by country, locator and van speed.

73-s de Roberto. EC2ADR

EA2RCF Radioclub Foronda Irrati Klub. Vitoria-Gasteiz.
http://www.qsl.net/ea2rcf/

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---