[RTTY] CQWW RTTY WPX 2002 - NN6NN

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY WPX 2002 - NN6NN
From: w6xk@fire2wire.com (W6XK)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:00:02 -0700
All RTTY Contesters:  On behalf of NN6NN (Quad-N) Group, we wish to =
thank CQ Magazine and the RTTY Journal for sponsoring the CQ/RJ World =
Wide RTTY WPX Contest in February 2002 and Bob Wruble (WW7OR) for =
donating the gorgeous plaque.  We were extremely pleased to win the =
MO/Single Transmitter North America category and look forward with great =
anticipation to the 2003 running of the RTTY WPX.  BTW, N6EE and W6XK =
will be working the 2003 ARRL RTTY Round-Up from VP5 (callsign to be =
announced). =20

Vy 73,=20
Chet W6XK
Ron, N6EE