[RTTY] Results of the 2002 RTTY Roundup on ARRL Web.....

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Results of the 2002 RTTY Roundup on ARRL Web.....
From: n2ff@optonline.net (Frank Fallon)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:34:40 +0000
OOPS!!!!!

Sorry about that.  I just checked with the web mavens at Newington and I have
access to the files and others do not.  I did not realize that when I posted
the message.  The files are still still being edited and will be released in a
week or two.  Patience.
Sorry I jumped the gun.

For the non-ARRL members: you will probably be able to view the results in
October after they are published in QST.

Frank......N2FF.......