[TCG] Re:[RTTY] NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [TCG] Re:[RTTY] NAQP
From: llindblom@juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:32:33 GMT
If anyone wants to play on a TCG team in NAQP RTTY please email me directly.
We welcome dogs of all sizes including huge old dogs, puppy dogs, and even
alley cats like me.  In other words be your effort a limited part time venture
or a serious go for the record attempt you are welcome on one of our teams.

73 W0ETC in IA