[RTTY] 2001 WAEDC Plaque

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2001 WAEDC Plaque
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:46:59 -0400
Hello Bernhard. Thanks to you, as contest manager, and all of DARC for the
1st Place, NA, MO, RTTY plaque. This is my first RTTY plaque, after being
fortunate enough to win several certificates, and it will occupy a prominent
place in my shack! This was my first "relatively" serious effort in this
particular contest, as heretofore I really didn't care for the format. As
the contest progressed, so did my enjoyment of it!
Thanks again.
73, Shelby - K4WW