[RTTY] NAQP team!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP team!
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:46:16 +0100
Hi all,

Well, you swamp dogs (of all denominations) had better watch out, as there
is a bunch of Brits after your asses!

Please take note of "THE GEE BEES" and keep your eyes skinned, or we will
come from behind, and sink our teeth into anything!

These are the members (be afraid - very afraid!)
Robert G0URR
John GW4KHQ
Dick G3URA
Phil GU0SUP
Keith MU3EFB

There.......... I told you to be scared! (Yeah! I can almost hear you all
laughing!).

Yes, it is true! A bunch of Brits are gonna play you at your own game for
once. And tomorrow, I am gonna find a few
virgins....................................... but that's another story.
Let's just hope that X Class flare has died down a bit before then, so we
can all have some fun.

73 all
Phil GU0SUP