[RTTY] I'm Free !

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] I'm Free !
From: Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net (Jim Martin)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:16:17 +0100
Due to on-call commitments to  provide support for a new installation this
weekend I cannot attend the CDXC AGM which means I will be in Scotland  on
Saturday night.  If there is anyone still looking for a team member I would
love to come out and play.  Operating could be curtailed by a few hours but
I should manage the majority of the contest.  40 watts to an HF6V is the
best I can manage but the antenna will be dangling its legs in the sea with
a clear takeoff to NA.  The call will be MM0BQI/P
73
Jim

         *****      MM0BQI  HomePage at  www.qsl.net/mm0bqi       *****
   IOTA DXpedition to EU92   26-29 July and 19-24 October. Look out for
GB5SI
Member of the GMDX Group - Scotland's DX Association - www.gmdx.org.uk