[RTTY] NAQP GW4KHQ

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP GW4KHQ
From: gw4khq@btinternet.com (John Woodland)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:35:18 -0000
Thought I'd just let you guys know what competition your up against. I
managed to work a total of 7 North American stations in the 6 hours I
stayed awake, pick any 2 hours you like as off times. This after struggling
all day to put the 3 ele back up. Best band here was 40 metres at 3am in the
morning, would have given up long before but team spirit wouldn't let me.
Only positive thing in this test is that Writelog software has scored me as
a NA station and given me credit for the HK station that I thought at the
time was in NA. Score should be 49 points.

John GW4KHQ

____ Single operator
                          80
                  40      4     4
                          20      2     2
                          15      2     1
                          10
                         TOTAL 8        7

  8   QSOs  *   x       7  DXCC Countries =   56     Claimed Score

TEAM NAME____GEE BEES____________________________

JOHN WOODLAND, GW4KHQ
BEECH COTTAGE
DRAETHEN