[RTTY] K4WW NAQP RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K4WW NAQP RTTY
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:43:52 -0400
Despite the solar flare, conditions and activity seemed, at least to me,
relatively close to last year? I had three (3) less Q's and the same number
of multipliers as last year, just couldn't squeeze out the other three (3)
Q's needed to exactly equal last years score. Curious if I'm the only one
that missed KY?  :(
It seems to me that the "new" stations are reading the rules more closely,
as I only had to explain the exchange to one (1) station! Still my favorite
contest, and thanks to all for the Q's, especially those I had trouble
printing!
C'Ya, Shelby

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K4WW