[RTTY] N8YYS NAQP RTTY Score

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N8YYS NAQP RTTY Score
From: rmaull@citynet.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:51:25 -0400
                           2002
                  North American QSO Party

CALL USED___N8YYS____________ MODE _RTTY_  ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY___WV___

Call of operator if different from call used
____________________________________

                              Valid QSOs multipliers

X___ Single operator
                              80      33 22
____ Multi operator          40      63 28
                              20      59 32
                              15      31 16
                              10       4  3
                               TOTAL 190 101

If multi operator, show calls of all operators,
loggers___________________________________________

   190   QSOs  *   x       101  DX CC Countries =   19190     Claimed Score

YES__X______   TEAM COMPETITION    NO___________
TEAM NAME  NOTNUFRTTY____________________________
"I have observed all competition rules for fair and ethical operation
as well as all regulations for Amateur Radio in my country. My
report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. "

Roy S. Maull, N8YYS
151 Old River Road
Williamstown, WV 26187
rmaull@citynet.net